Plus G is being a right old pain in the arse. She's been moody again with me today for not paying her enough attention or something and i mean seriously! Gawd i do have other friends other than her, and am i not allowed to actually get on with my work or do i have to just sit there and watch her do hers all day and sit with that freaking annoying group of girls that just bitch and bitch about people and how fat and ugly they are. I mean seriously i cannot be doing with that. I really don't even want to know what's been said about me. But probably not much nice stuff.
On a nicer note L texted me, which i was pretty chuffed about. And it was just a hey how you doing? like seriously not even for a proper purpose she just wants to be my friend. I dunno i've never had someone so cool actually make a proper effort to be my friend before it's just so damn awesome!!! Plus her DJ boyfriend added me on facebook, and i didn't even know he knew i existed. Like seriously i am so happy that people i always considered to be too cool to even know of my existance are actually the ones making the effort to be my friend. It's just too damn awesome. Maybe they can introduce me to some cool hot guy thats not an arsehole (which i got to admit could possibly be very rare cause if they're cool and hot it is generally considered that they are also a twat.) and then my life would be on the up. I know that i don't want to be one of those girls that needs a boyfriend to feel good about themselves but quite frankly i'm bored of being single and slaggy. I know thats kind of what makes me who i am, seeing as the only time that i've never been that way was in the month of August this year where i briefly went out with R who i thought was one of the nice ones but blatantly wasn't. I just need someone to be good to me you know, to give me cuddles, buy me stuff, treat me nice, someone for me to look after in return. And someone to give me regular sex without me being a slag. I don't even mind anymore that i'm known as a bit of a slag. Not that i'm particularly happy with the title, it's just i know that i deserve it, i do get about a bit. But thats only because i'm looking for someone to give me worth, only i've been going about it completely the wrong way, and unsuprisingly it hasn't worked.
Hmmmmm maybe i just need to have some time. On the plus i've decided i'm getting skinny!! I hate being chunky, i used to be skinny but i've put on so much weight. And now its gonna go again, the same way that i got rid of it last time, basically by not eating. I know it's not exactly healthy, but it works, it makes me look good, and its all i got.
No comments:
Post a Comment