Monday, 28 September 2009

The morning after the night before the night before

Okay so i got to admit its monday and i still think i'm a little hungover from the party on saturday night. I did drink too much yes, but i haven't been that fucked in ages and its actually a lot of fun. I think the problem was that i told people to make me drinks and they basically just mixed up all of the spirits on the table into a big glass then told me to down it. I made a couple of new friends though. I make friends pretty easily when i'm drunk cause like basically im a pretty mental drunkered person and do stupid stuff like climb out the bedroom window and try and edge along the window sill to climb onto the roof. Which getting that flashback freaked me out completely seeing as i can see how badly that could have ended. Plus at some point J, L, and A (must point out all girls) decided to have a competition to see who could give me a lovebite so i basically look like i've been mauled and my parents think i'm a slag. And seeing as i threw up all over my driveway when i got home the next day you can imagine i am not exactly the darling daughter at the moment.

But back to my new friends. L is sooo cool. Shes really pretty and her bf is a DJ so basically just someone that is too cool to want to be my friend. Only she does!!! and we get on really well!! how amazing is that. Someone pretty cool actually chose to spend most of the night with me! I am shocked. Although now people think i was all lesbian with her, only we weren't. I think thats just the boys hoping they walked in on some lesbian action when they really didn't. aha.

I also made friends with A who is pretty cool and hippy. and well basically im feeling pretty friendly and popular right now. If only i could find myself a lovely man to go with that. I've said it before and ill say it again. 'All i want is someone who smells nice and can give me good cuddles' thats all any girl really wants right? and i mean seriously thats all im looking for. I'm not a demanding person. Thats all i want.


No comments:

Post a Comment